Your unique glamping get-away, enjoying the seclusion and sea views in the beautiful fishing village of Polperro
- professionally cleaned bedding
- Typically a spacious and peaceful 50 metres between each accommodation
- Feed and pick up the free range chickens and enjoy free eggs (we can put the chickens in the run if you have a dog)
- Instant full refund if we are locked down, but hopefully that's long gone.
- 15 minutes walk to the Crumplehorn restaurant in Polperro with a large outdoor eating area/beer garden.
Welcome to West Kellow Yurts
Come and relax at our eco-friendly, well established yurt campsite. It's situated on our farm where we have half an acre of solar panels that power the campsite and my parents farmhouse with mains back up if required.
Our neighbour and cousin Andrew grows Wheat, Barley and other various crops in the surrounding fields.
You can unwind with the sea views or stroll down to the historic harbour in Polperro and enjoy all it has to offer.
What can you expect?
- sit around your private or communal campfire and gaze at the stars (Maybe use a star gazing app on your phone)
- Light the log burner and snuggle inside your cosy yurt.
- enjoy the seclusion and sound of skylarks as each accommodation is typically 50 metres apart
- have a BBQ (Pelynt butchers premier has won many awards) and toast some smores/marshmellows
- relax in a hammock with the sounds of nature to help you unwind
- cook some locally sourced food on our 2 fully equipped kitchens, each with electrical charging points
- 2 hot shower rooms with basin and mirror (don't forget to bring your own towels
How are we eco-friendly?
We want to have minimum impact on the environment. We harness the power of the sun using 1/4 acre of solar panels and a natural spring to provide drinking water, which is UV treated and regularly tested. Plus we recycle most things.